Senior Financial Accountant - Contract
$50 - 60 / hour
27 November 2017
My client is large NZ business, which operates as part of a wider group. With the business continuing to grow at a very fast rate with acquisitions being a constant, this company continues to go from strength to strength and really has become a household name.
The role of Senior Financial Accountant will report directly to the Financial Controller. You will work closely with a wider group finance team but for this NZ operation you will be responsible for two direct reports as well as supporting other members of the wider finance teams.
You will be responsible for among other things:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for multiple entities, including consolidations and commentary on variances to budget and forecast
- Supporting the annual budget and monthly forecasting process
- Preparation of monthly board reports
- Daily cashflow management and forecasts
- Tax compliance
- Preparation of annual audit files and support half and full year reporting and audit requirements
- Continuous improvements and streamlining of processes and systems including the integration of acquired business units
- Maintenance of policies and procedures ensuring compliance across the group for robust financial reporting capability
- Ad hoc projects as required
As this business continues to growth at a fast rate, this environment is both fast and dynamic, resulting in change being a constant.
To be considered for this role, you must be CA or equivalent qualified. You will need to have strong financial reporting capability including a sound knowledge of IFRS reporting standards. You will be someone that has an inquisitive mind and will enjoy adding the value and insights to the Board reporting process therefore will be someone that can not only put the month end together but really understand the financial implications of the results.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ronil Singh or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.