NZ$100,000.00 - NZ$120,000.00 / annum
5 September 2019
My client is a large corporate organization based in the central city, close to public transport. Operating in the health sector, this organization is going through growth and change and requires a contract resource to help streamline and optimize their financial systems and assist various project teams.
As the Systems Accountant you will be reporting into a Senior Systems Accountant and the CFO. You will be tasked to maximize the benefits of the core financial system while upgrading and migrating users to the newest version of Technology One. You will be viewed as a subject matter expert on the system to assist the wider office.
They key responsibilities will include:
- Provide support, assistance and training to end users (senior management to administration staff) on system issues
- Identify areas of continual system improvement/enhancements
- Implementation of system upgrades, including planning and testing
- Assisting the finance team with any ad-hoc reporting needs - the ability to show the team how to create certain reports and documenting the process.
- Create training guides, process maps and functional specifications
- Assist is rolling out business wide initiatives
To be suitable for this role you must have had exposure implementing tier-1 ERP systems and have exemplary communication skills. You must display the following attributes:
- Experience implementing and maintaining tier-1 ERP systems; advanced exposure to Technology One would be a massive plus
- Background in finance/accounting
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills - able to find the root cause of an issue and solve it
- Listening skills to understand key issues and relay those issues to the wider business
- A fast learner and the ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Samir Sheth or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011152611
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700