Senior Credit Controller
NZD60000 - 65000 / annum
2 July 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is an innovative, fast growing Kiwi business with the back of a large multinational that operates in the rentals industry. Based in Avondale, they offer a flexible, fun and down to earth working environment. Dues to growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Receivable / Credit Control Clerk to make their mark in the organisation, staff management is also something that is on the cards for this position.
Reporting to the Administration Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Management of the debtor's ledger
- Collection of outstanding debt
- Managing existing relationships with clients
- High volume reconciliations of customer accounts
- Processing of customer receipts
- Preparation of reports for management
- Some billing calculations for part-month charges
- Process improvements & implementations
We are looking for an individual who can work independently demonstrating initiative when carrying out tasks. This role will suit someone who is motivated and enjoys taking charge of their own ledger. In order the fit in with the team, you will need to be down to earth, ready to get stuck in, and most importantly - have a sense of humour!
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Linh Dang in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011058273
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700