$50000 - 55000 / annum
2 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the supplies seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their supportive and cohesive team. The company has been operating for over 25 years and with an owner operator model, the operations spread right across the length of NZ. You will be dealing with a lot of variety in this organization but also big emphasis on work life balance.
The role of Accounts Administrator will report to the Financial Controller but have a strong dotted line to the Office Manager. You will be responsible for accounts work and administration. Your responsibilities will include:
- Debtors - set up new accounts, allocations, reporting, run monthly statements and respond to queries
- Back up to payables
- Collating timesheets and new employee details
- Other administration work in relation to office upkeep.
The role will be based at reception, but this is a low foot traffic environment so there is limited interruptions. Additionally, all the team are responsible for the calls to the business, to enable this person to focus on the above.
What's on offer?
- An occupational home in a dynamic and supportive workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- Experience working in a similar position
- Understanding of Accounts Receivable
- Products and warehousing knowledge
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a tea
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Linh Dang in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700