$55000 - 60000 / annum
2 October 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a true NZ success story. With a meteoric rise with double digit growth and no sign of slowing, this company is looking to add this role to the organization. The sector is niche but fundamentally is an IT organization with a substantial operation in Auckland.
The role of Finance Administrator will report to the Billing Services Manager and be part of a wider finance team that is substantial in size. This role has a focus on billings and reconciliations. You will be operating in a high volume processing environment so its important you have worked in a similar environment with high volumes. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing billings via direct debit & credit cards
- Perform corrections, refunds & updates when required
- Liaise with the bank in regards to queries, chargebacks & any other issues
- Perform end of day processes
- Assist with payouts and recconcilliations per payment schedules
- Investigae queries from Account Manager
- Asssit with other tasks including debt collection and monthly reporting
- Regularly check inbox and action incoming billing activities
- Respond to customer queries/client queries
- Participate in process improvement
We are looking for someone who has a strong processing skill set from a high volume environment. You must have strong reconciliation skills and be someone looking to take on more responsibilities. You will need to be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of debits and credits and be keen to show your leadership capabilities amongst the team.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010642155