Customer Services Co-ordinator
$60000 - 65000 / annum
4 December 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is the NZ subsidiary of a privately owned global business. Having operated in NZ for over 30 years this company truly has something special. They have a high quality brand all over the world and are run incredibly well both operationally and financially. The company oozes quality and stability and therefore creates an environment where loyalty, reliability and a can do attitude go far.
The role of Customer services co-ordinator will be part of a team of three in customer services. You will be responsible for:
- Receipting of customer orders & enquiries
- Timely follow up for all inquiries including customers both internal and external and including technical inquiries
- Answering phone calls promptly & professionally.
- Receive and action incoming emails and phone orders
- Ensure all orders are processes accordingly.
- Assist in stock-takes and reconciliations as required
- Accurate record keeping across orders & inventory
It is critical that you have SAP experience but most critically in the SD modules.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for a highly accurate & detail orientated customer service officer. It is imperative you have strong communication skills both written and verbal as you will be in the front line continuously. You must have SAP experience and be prepared to go the extra mile when required.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Joseph Inglesby or Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010222998
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700