NZD65000 - 75000 / annum
16 January 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a privately owned NZ business that operates in the manufacturing / assembly sector. The culture is tight knit, where people socialise together and have a camaraderie in the team.
The role of Accountant will support the Financial Controller and be 2IC. You will have responsibility for:
- Preparation of month end reporting for one business unit and overseeing another
- Prepare monthly commentaries on financial performance
- Complete weekly dashboards for management
- Update fixed assets register and depreciation schedules
- Prepare Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare Quarterly KPI information on business performance
- Complete shipment costings and product costings
- Oversee cycle stock counts
- Overview and support AP & AR
- Complete Audits with the Financial Controller
- Other ad hoc duties as required
We are looking for a proactive, hands on Accountant that enjoys working in a small team environment. You will enjoy owning the month end reporting process and have strong excel skills which includes pivots and vlookups. The successful candidate will be down to earth, enjoy taking responsibility and have solid experience in a similar role.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-00108907250
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700