Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
$20 - 30 / hour
5 November 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a privately-owned company that operates both in New Zealand and Australia. They are one of the largest suppliers in their specialty area and have a well-recognized client base. They offer a stable and supportive environment with modern offices and parking.
In the role of Accounts Receivable and Credit Control Clerk you will have sole charge responsibility for both the AR and Credit Control function across both New Zealand and Australia and will be part of a team of 5 reporting directly to the Chief Finance Officer. As such you will be responsible for;
- Raising invoices
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Managing customers in different time zones and transactions in various currencies.
- Allocation of payments local and foreign
- Dealing with customer queries
- Chasing up overdue payments
- Aging analysis
- Assisting with month-end closing Your Profile Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ryan Robson, Hajra Saleem, Aanya Rana or Anishka Krishna in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
- Job Reference No:
- Apply Today
- To be considered for this role, you will need to have a solid background in ideally a sole charge capacity dealing with both the Accounts Receivable and Credit Control functions. As you will be a key point of contact for external customers, strong communication skills are of high importance as is a customer service centric approach. You will have strong attention to detail and be commercially astute. This is a very busy role with a lot of variety, as such you will be highly organized and have the ability to work autonomously.
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700