$60 - 60 / hour
28 August 2018
My client is a fast-growing business that has been operating in the manufacturing industry for over 30 years. With circa $60M turnover and 160 staff the business continues to see vast growth both here and across the Tasman.
The role of Financial Analyst will report directly to the CFO and be a key member of the tight knit finance team. This role has arisen due to the incumbent moving out of Auckland.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Prepare and develop business KPI and dashboard reporting
- Prepare sales reports, analysis, margin and other ad hoc reports required by management for effective decision making
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process and report on variances
- Report on operational production performance variances
- Partner the management team including Sales, Ops, Finance and logistics to provide value and add insights for decision making
- Drive additional reporting capability into the business
- Work with the wider finance team on preparation of monthly financial reports as required
To be considered for this role, you will have a financial background and have strong Excel and SQL skills. You will be a logical thinker and have strong problem solving skills along with an ability to easily build relationships across the business.
Your ability to work in a small team and be able to also help out the finance team through any month end/year end reporting will also be essential.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean or Ronil Singh in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: