Level 2 Support Specialist
NZ$57,000.00 - NZ$63,000.00 / annum
20 August 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a growing company looking for your brilliance as a Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users. If you are creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment, this could be the ideal opportunity to fast-track your career.
In the fast-paced role you will respond to and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups, as well as providing IT support for Linux, Windows, Microsoft Office, and a variety of other applications used internally. Let your eye for detail and creativity shine as you independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues and identify recurring technical issues, proposing solutions to address the cause of problems.
Your Skills & Experience
- Brilliant experience installing and configuring Linux, Windows OS, networked and local printers, and business applications.
- Experience in Windows administration and bug-fixing in an Active Directory environment.
- Outstanding analytical skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems.
You have in-depth knowledge of computer systems, networks, and appropriate software applications. But your real flair lies in your ability to communicate with all levels of users both verbally and in writing. You have the creativity to translate complex IT issues into simple, comprehensive steps that a wide audience can understand, and you are a true team colleague whose energy and enthusiasm inspires others.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and the company.
- A fast-paced, dynamic workplace where no two days are ever the same.
As the role has arisen due to an internal promotion, there is permanent potential if desired
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sean Smyth or German in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011086903
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700