$20 - 30 / hour
10 October 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a New Zealand owned manufacturer based in East Tamaki. They maintain a down-to-earth environment within their company. The office is based in their factory, where they enjoy a family-feel culture within their tight-knit team. Parking available on site and flexible hours for the right person.
This is a varied role that sits between the accounts and inventory teams. You will be required to fulfil a wide range of duties including:
- Liaising with the CFO and warehouse staff
- Processing purchase orders into the system
- Matching invoices to the purchase orders
- Handling queries when purchase orders are raised
- Entering new products into SAP
- Maintaining knowledge of stock movements and keeping the teams informed
- Calculating stock pricing
- Purchasing of office supplies
To be considered for this role, you will have had exposure to procurement or purchasing. Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills are critical in this position as you will be required to effectively communicate with internal and external parties. Due to some complexities involved in the purchasing process, a logical and process driven candidate would set you apart. Exposure to SAP is not essential but would be ideal as they require someone to hit the ground running!
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Aanya Rana in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010672392