Senior Operations Accountant
NZ$50.00 - NZ$55.00 / hour
9 September 2019
My client is a large privately owned NZ business that has continued to experience a sustained period of growth. The business has a genuinely good working environment and has a strong commitment to living the company values. Due to expanding demands they require a contractor till 2020.
The role of Senior Operations Accountant will report to the Commercial Manager and be part of a wider finance team that is large for NZ standards.
Your key responsibilities in this contract will include:
- Maintaining and updating of existing costing models for the manufacturing sites.
- Month end reporting, P&L, journals, balance sheet recs, weekly and monthly activity reporting
- Analysing labour and material cost for the manufacturing sites.
- Assisting with forecasting and variance on budgets
- Stocktake and inventory management
To be considered for this role, you will have a strong management reporting background within FMCG or Manufacturing. You will have partnered across the business supporting operational and non - financial stakeholders. Have strong communication skills and be able to adapt to ever changing demands.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700