$80000 - 95000 / annum
9 November 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a world wide recognised company with a fantastic sales culture. The business has a high profile and the NZ entity is city based. With a relaxed and social culture, the company celebrates success both locally and on a global scale.
The role of Finance Manager will report to an Financial Controller of one particular business unit and have a focus on supporting the marketing function. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering marketing; which includes analysing the marketing strategy for its sales effectiveness; providing direction across the budgeting process and advising from a financial perspective the impact of marketing activities
- Preparation of Monthly Management Reporting Packs for Australia
- Preparation on Statutory accounts
- Dealings with external auditors
- Preparation of GST and FBT returns
- Budgeting and forecasts
- Calculation of tax and preparation of consolidated tax return
- Monthly internal dividend calculation and payment to team leaders Tax compliance including GST, FBT and income tax
- Staff management of two accountants
To be considered for this role, we are looking for a Qualified or near qualified Accountant who has a mix of management and financial Accounting experience. You could be looking for your next step up in your career, being staff management experience. As the role does involve a significant amount of business partnering you will need to be outgoing and can hold your own with confident sales & marketing people. Additionally, you do need some working tax knowledge experience.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010715815
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700