Senior Financial Accountant
$40 - 60 / hour
21 May 2019
Based in Ellerslie, this well-known company has gone through a transformation and business has moved completely into the digital space - they help their clients reach their key demographics. They are looking for a Financial Accountant to help them through a period of change
As the Financial Accountant you will be reporting into the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. You will be responsible for completing the month end process as well as creating board packs. There will also be Ad-Hoc accounting work as the company goes through a period of change.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with Financial Modeling and Planning process
- Complete month end processes and GL reconciliations
- Compile and communicate month reporting for executive team and other key stakeholders
- Working with different business units and communicating to non-finance professionals
- Complete workings for income tax returns and be familiar with deferred tax accounting
- Working knowledge around Statutory Reporting and be familiar with recent reporting changes
- Management of ad-hoc requests for financial information
To be suitable for this role you should be a hands-on Financial Accountant and display the following attributes:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Excel skills - Pivot tables, vLookups and Macros
- Must be able to show flexibility and adaptability
- A can-do attitude and an open mind are key - willingness to complete ad-hoc tasks as they come up within the business
- Ability to-self manage yourself and strong time management skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact in Samir Sheth or Ellie Dean our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010996952
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700