Senior Fund Accountant
$50 - 60 / hour
4 December 2018
My client is one of the leading funds management companies in New Zealand looking for a switched on Accountant to shine in this Senior Fund Accounting role. Contract till April 2019
As one of the two Senior Fund Accountants in the Funds Management team, this role overseas the daily operational, financial and taxation areas of the investment portfolios. This role reports to the Head of Funds Management. Some responsibilities include:
· Daily management of the pricing operations
· Review and/or preparation of PIE tax returns
· Running and review of daily and monthly investment and compliance related reports
· Preparation, analysis and reporting of fund fees
· Assist the Head of Funds Management when required
In order to be successful in this role, you will have experience in a similar fund accounting role and have strong technical accounting skills with intermediate Excel modelling skills. You will be a problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
You may have come from a fund accounting role or financial Services background.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700