NZD125000 - 130000 / annum
17 January 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is the NZ arm of multinational company but still operates very independently with a true SME feel in NZ. The NZ business operates in the IT sector and has about 60 staff in NZ. The organization is in expansion mode. The culture is collaborative and team orientated. The company is based in Epsom so very central.
The role of Finance Manager will report directly to the Regional CFO but have a dotted day to day line to the NZ CEO. This is a broad role where you will be responsible for the overall responsibility of the Finance function, including:
- Provide financial support and partner the CEO including strategic input
- Overall responsibility for the Financial Reporting package to HQ which includes monthly sales forecast and quarterly reporting packs under IFRS
- Preparation of company budgets, forecasts & business plans
- Manage the company's internal systems
- Provide compliance to manage the companies risk and internal audit function
- Overall responsibility for the year end close & audit requirements
- Implement effective tax planning and complete the tax requirements of the business
- Staff management of a team of two.
My client is looking for a qualified Accountant who is experienced in a similar role. This is a complex business and will ideally suit someone that has worked in a multinational type structure and reported offshore previously.
You will have demonstrated excellent leadership & mentoring capability, strong technical skills and have a hands on approach. You must have SAP experience and ideally experience with inventory. You will need to work closely with the CEO who does hail from a finance background but be able to provide financial stewardship to the business
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700