Accounts Receivable & Credit Control
$55000 - 60000 / annum
10 January 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Receivable skills. Our client is a Kiwi success story offering a dynamic work environment and sought-after career development.
This role will report through to the Finance Manager in a team of 6.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Invoice production
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Inputting and processing journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
- Strong understanding of A/R, spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working internal relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Linh Dang in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700