Finance Manager - Operations
NZD60 - 70 / hour
23 April 2019
My client is a multinational company with operations across the globe who are committed to being pioneers of their industry. They are in the manufacturing industry and are a leader in their field. Due to some movement in the team, they require a contract Finance Manager for the next 4-6 months.
Reporting to the New Zealand Head of Finance, as the Finance Manager of Operations your main areas of focus as listed below:
- Large focus on Business Partnering with multipool business unit heads
- Monthly management reporting
- Budget and Forecast management
- Cost reporting - product costing, site and run costing, BOM, Pricing reviews
- Inventory and Stock reconciliation and variance analysis
- Profitability modelling, and analysis
- Support to the sales and operational teams around KPI, and performance
- Projects and streamlining of processes
To be suitable in this role you will have a background in Manufacturing or FMCG at the Finance Manager level. You are a strong communicator, able to add insight and partner across the business. You will have an analytical mind along with will strong excel skills.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700