Payroll & Accounts
NZD60000 - 70000 / annum
30 April 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a well-respected business which has scope in their market. The business is leveraging operations across the country and has places a strong emphasis on a collaborative, positive, supportive working culture.
You will be reporting to the Office Manager and be in a close-knit team an sociable team of four. In this role you will be responsible the payroll (80%) and help in other aspects such as AP and admin - these tasks can be learnt on the job.
You will need to be able to provide an accurate and timely payroll service maintaining and preparing the weekly and monthly payroll. The role will include the following responsibility:
- Updating Datacom payroll with employee information.
- The salary for 10 Australian employees and 280 weekly wages.
- Maintaining the time and attendance system.
- Working with Mangers to ensure pay data is correct.
- Back up for Accounts Payable and admin/reception
To be considered for the role, we are looking for an individual who has:
- New Zealand Payroll experience
- A strong focus on detail & accuracy.
- Team player.
- Ideally fluent in Datacom system (not essential).
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Linh Dang in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010964469
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700