- Financial / Management Accountant
- $75K - $85K + Kiwi Saver
- South Auckland
My client is one of Australasia's largest market leaders in the manufacturing and distribution industry, in this modern South Auckland based office a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accountant to take on a blended role in both Financial and Management Accounting, this is a great opportunity for a driven individual to be a part of this high performing dynamic team.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Prepare monthly general ledger reconciliations for specific accounts for sign-off by the Finance Manager
- Assist with Accounts Receivable function within the finance team
- Ensure transactions relating to hedging are accurately reflected in the general ledger
- Ensure transactions impacting inventory, including valuation, are accurately reflected in the general ledger
- Maintain APF balances for A+ Network stores
- Other accounting support tasks as required from time to time
- Processing Online Refunds
- Resolving GRNI close issues
- Processing rebates, Online Commissions, APF and prepayments
- Code and process Bank Statements (Bank Reconciliations)
- Monitor and reconcile of general ledger transactions
- Conduct financial analysis to identify the efficiency and effectiveness of business activities, and the profitability contribution of each business segment
- Inventory Management: Provide insights and analysis to stock profile, including fast & slow moving items and indicators of obsolescence
- Preparation and consolidation of the components that formulate annual budget cycle as well as routine forecasting
To be considered for this position you will have a proven track record in Financial and Management reporting roles. You will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and come from a medium to large sized business with a high volume environment. Your self-management skills need to be second to none and your ability to take a proactive approach in providing solutions will be important.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Joseph Inglesby in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010502667