Accounts Receivable Officer
April 25, 2018
Finance and accounting
My client has been in the manufacturing industry for over 60 years, operating in both the industrial and commercial sector. Based in South Auckland a great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Receivable clerk to be a part of this small close-knit team. This organisation possesses decades of success, demonstrating strong work values accompanied by an innovative approach.
Reporting to the General Manager your responsibilities will be :
- Managing a debtor ledger of over 240 small to medium accounts and over 240 sub accounts
- High volume reconciliations of customer accounts
- Analysis of outstanding debt reports
- Processing of customer receipts
- Preparation of detailed reports for management
- Investigation and processing credit notes
- Collection of outstanding debt
- Managing existing relationships with clients
- Providing support to Admin, Accounts Payable & Payroll
- Other general admin duties
We are looking for an individual who can work independently demonstrating initiative when carrying out tasks. Possessing high attention to detail and accuracy accompanied with strong communication skills both verbal and written, this role will suit someone who is motivated and enjoys managing a debt ledger in a high-volume environment. You must possess a minimum of 3 years experience with in accounts receivable to be considered for this role.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Joseph Inglesby in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: