Accounts Receivable/Credit Controller

Status message

This job has expired. Search for other opportunities.
Salary : $20 - $30
Location : Manukau
Post Date :
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 091843AK
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting

Description :

The Company

My client is a large multinational company with a wide variety of operations and complexity. This is an excellent global company which is well known both in NZ & Australia. With turnover in excess of $300M this is an opportunity to join a large corporate with a close-knit team.

The Role

As the Accounts Receivable officer you will be reporting directly to the head of finance within a larger team of 6. You will be responsible for your own ledger specifically looking after the New Zealand business entity. 80 % of the role will be Accounts Receivable dealing with high volume of transactions and dealing with all allocations and receipting. You will also be handling complex reconciliations for this ledger. The other 20% of the role is dealing with Credit Control for this business entity and helping the overall organization as they go through a restructure of the finance team.

Your Profile

You will have significant Accounts Receivable and Credit Control experience. You will be confident liaising with others dealing with both large and small clients. You will be comfortable dealing with high volumes, working with deadlines and will enjoy working within a larger team.

Apply Today

Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Anishka Krishna ,Marco Alexander or Sean Smyth or in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.

NEW ZEALAND

AUCKLAND

  • Auckland Central
  • Manukau & East Auckland
  • Papakura & Franklin
  • Rodney & North Shore
  • Waitakere & West Auckland

By applying to this job you are agreeing to our Terms of Use
Print

Auckland

Level 13
151 Queen St
1010 Auckland
Phone : +64 9 915 6700

Similar Jobs