NZ$30.00 - NZ$38.00 / hour
3 July 2019
Finance and accounting
My client forms the NZ branch of a global entity that supplies and services its products to over 50 countries globally. With offices around the world this company is well established in the international market and a well known name in their specialised industry, known for quality products and quality service.
As the Accountant you will be reporting to the Financial Controller and work as part of a wider team of 4 in Finance. You will be responsible for:
- Bank Reconciliations for Contractors
- Claims & Retentions Spreadsheet accruals
- Debtor invoicing once claims are certified
- Credit Control
- GL Journals and reconciliations
- Account Payable reconciliation while finishing job costing reports
- Review & complete balance sheet reconciliation
- Produce monthly cashflow, Financial Reports and job costing reports.
- Complete bi-monthly GST return
- Complete quarterly FBT return
- Assisting the Financial Accountant over the financial year end
- Fixed Asset Management
- Assist with any adhoc projects
You will have prior experience in a similar role and an ability to multi task in a busy environment.
Most importantly you will have a positive, outgoing attitude and be able to pick up new systems and processes quickly as well as strong Excel skills. This is a maternity leave position so you will be able to commit long term.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ryan Robson, Kelsey Llewellyn or Ben Greenhaf in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700