NZ$45.00 - NZ$55.00 / hour
14 August 2019
My client operates as part of a larger group in the building products industry. As a well-established business, this specialised manufacturing plant creates bespoke orders to a few dozens of clients on a monthly basis.
The Company Accountant role is a sole charge Accounting position which means you are responsible for the numbers from an end to end perspective from creating client invoices to completing month end results and managing the cashflow and forecasts. Some of the duties in this role will include, but is not limited to:
- Providing commercial guidance and administrative support for the manager and the rest of the management team.
- Processing of supplier invoices and payment authorisation (MYOB EXO)
- Cashflow management, reporting, and forecasting
- Daily Bank reconciliations
- Managing Creditors
- Job/product costing and Inventory management
- All other Accounting functions including the maintenance and improvement of Factory control and procedures
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong background in manufacturing Accounting with a hands-on attitude and ability to multitask and prioritise various deadlines. You'll have an ability to form relationships internally and externally with experience in being a finance partner to the management team.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Wynand Jacobs or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011122359
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700