NZD70000 - 75000 / annum
20 January 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a Multinational with a NZ branch operating from Mt Wellington. The business operates in the capital equipment & service industry and has two arms of which this role will be responsible for owning the financial reporting for one arm of the business.
The role of Accountant is broad based. You will report to the Business Controller in Sydney but work closely here in NZ with the General Manager. Your role will include:
- Preparation of month end reporting packs - including loading into HRM
- Preparation of the annual budgets
- Preparation of the quarterly P&L Forecasts
- Weekly sales reporting and forecasts
- Preparing sales bonus calculations
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Updating Fixed assets and running depreciation schedules
- Monthly recharge invoices of intercompany transactions
- Tax compliance including GST, FBT & NRW
- Submit weekly payroll timesheets for the outsource provider and ensuring accuracy
To be considered for this role, we are looking for a person who has some relevant industry experience. You will have hailed from an industry where there is an element of capital sales and then the subsequent servicing of that capital. You will be someone that can work autonomously and ideally have worked in an environment where you have managed an offshore reporting line previously. Although this business is a corporate business, it has a small family feel so you will need to have worked in a similar structure - one where you feel like you part of an SME but be part of an MNC - it's the reporting timetables and corporate disciplines you still need to understand. This business can support your CPA studies so you will ideally be qualified or working towards qualification.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010813422
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700