Location : Mount Wellington
Post Date : 24 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9167890CW
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
NZ owned and operated company within the manufacturing industry. Established and trusted brand with a reputation for success.
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable clerk to manage the full process, reporting directly to the Finance Manager within a team of 6 you will be responsible for:
- Managing the flow and distribution of all invoices
- Entering a high volume of invoices into the KOFAX scanning system
- Liaising with suppliers regarding any enquires
- Building internal relationships to ensure invoices get authorized in a timely manner
- Processing weekly and monthly payment runs
- Supporting the wider finance team with any other adhoc duties
You will have proven experience in Accounts Payable within a fast paced, high volume role. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships. You will be a team player and strive for high standards in your work. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is a must, industry experience will be highly preferred.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format to by clicking on the apply button or for further information, please contact Charlene Weaver in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St