Accounts Receivable Officer
8 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Based in Mount Wellington, close to public transport and easy access to motorways this company is focused on the service industry. The company are currently going through a phase of exciting implementation of new systems and processes in billing and the administration, accounts receivable area. They are looking for a contractor to assist around our billing processes, pricing, and the integration of new operational systems into the finance area.
As the Accounts Receivable Officer, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for the full function of Accounts Receivable including billings and looking after over due accounts. The key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Invoice production
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Inputting and processing journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
To be suitable for this role you should have exposure to AR and billing and display the following attributes.
- Good team player that can think outside the box and go the extra mile.
- Good interpersonal skills and attitude.
- Project/systems background would be useful.
- Good Excel and technology skills
- Experience in diverse systems (a background in the services industry would be useful).
- Willing to take the initiative and challenge the status quo when there are issues.
- Self managing
- Exposure to month end billing & ability to work under pressure
- Good understanding of the contractual basis of customer relationships
- Respond to Customer queries
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Anishka Krishna or Ryan Robson in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0009177558
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700