NZ$28.00 - NZ$32.00 / hour
14 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client forms the NZ branch of a global entity that imports and distributes products that most of us use on a daily basis. With offices around the world this company is well established in the international market and a well known name in the world of FMCG.
This newly created role has come about due to exponential growth.
As the Assistant Accountant you will be working as part of a team of 6 reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Preparation and filing of GST, FBT and PAYE.
- Local and overseas bank reconciliations.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Perform payment runs and reconciliations weekly.
- Distribution/Preparation of Consignment stock sales reports.
- Calculation of Consignment stock sales commission statements.
- Assist with monthly accounts reporting.
- GL Reconciliation.
- Process and reconcile intercompany transactions and invoices.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required.
You will have significant experience as an Assistant Accountant as this is a sole charge role that sits within a very tight knit team and you will be required to cover your team mates while still being able to assist with month end reports. You will have excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with suppliers as well as internally. Intermediate Excel skills would be key as excel will be used for reporting.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ryan Robson, Kelsey Llewellyn or Ben Greenhaf in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700