NZ$100,000.00 - NZ$110,000.00 / annum
16 July 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a large company with global operations. With the operations continuing to expand the opportunities are endless within this company. This company has an end to end function in terms of their business operations, so the roles crosses many industries and complexity.
The role of Credit Manager will report to the Financial Controller and be responsible for a team of 5 Credit Controllers. The initial focus will be on establishing & fine-tuning policies and procedures. This group of businesses covers a wide range of industries, so the client base is extremely varied. You will have responsibility for:
- Establishing policies & procedures
- Review & approve customer applications, including dealing with international credit agencies
- Manage & review any bad and provision of doubtful debts
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure policies are followed
- Set measures & benchmarking for collections
- Project lead on a major ERP implementation and the following process improvement associated with this project
- Ensure the major customer account reconciliation process is robust and assist the team when required
- Provide leadership and direction to the team whilst being hands on in the credit process.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for an individual who is a team player willing to roll up the sleeves but also operate at a very senior level. You will have managed a team previously and be capable of running the credit area autonomously. If you have construction industry experience this would be a plus. You must have demonstrated an ability to implement change, challenge business processes and really enjoy process improvement.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Linh Dang in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700