$60 - 60 / annum
6 February 2018
My client is a NZ business with a standalone business unit that requires a Finance manager for a long term contract to provide the financial stewardship for this business unit while the wider business unit goes through a transformation project. Operating in the industrial sector, there is the need for a manufacturing/ costing type experience to really be able to partner the business from a finance perspective.
The role will report to a CFO based elsewhere in Auckland so you need to be able to take ownership and work autonomously whilst being able to reach out for support when needed. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements including reporting variances to budgets and helping the business understand these.
- Management reporting around weekly sales reporting, KPI drivers and driving reporting that can add value to the business managers.
- Tax compliance
- Staff management of a team of 3 staff
- Assist the business with the treasury function around cashflow to allow the Group to maximize its returns.
- Assist in developing standard costing methodologies, reviewing these regularly and reporting on variances and overhead recoveries.
- Variance analysis around cost management efficiencies.
To be considered you will ideally be CA qualified. You will need to be hands on as well as being able to partner the business and the managers within. Your relationship building skills is very important. As this is a down to earth business, you will also need to be of this elk to be relateable to the people you partner.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ronil Singh or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: