NZD80000 - 90000 / annum
26 March 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a privately-owned business who is a market leader in their sector in NZ. The Management Accountant will be comfortable with the importing & distribution industry. They care for their employees & know a company's success starts with individuals. They expect to see steady growth over the years, as has been the case since they started.
The role reports to the Financial Controller and is responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management reporting in conjunction with your accounting team, providing analysis and insight to management for decision making.
- Oversee the preparation of draft financial statements, including P&L and balance sheet.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations.
- Drive process improvement to harmonise business processes/systems across the business.
- Delivery of high-quality information for management decision making.
- Variance analysis.
Someone who has a strong attention to detail, can work both independently & with a team and is interested in developing their career. Ideally, you'll enjoy learning and follow through with your word. You'll have management experience and strong communication skills.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Courtney O'Connor in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700