Location : Mount Wellington
Post Date : 17 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 111249867CW
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
New Zealand owned company within the FMCG Industry, based in Mt Wellington. Well-respected leaders in their field, this is a dynamic, team environment that you would highly enjoy being part of.
In this management accountant role you will report directly to the Financial Controller, you will take full responsibility of:
- Preparing and reviewing the budgets and forecasts
- Partnering with key stakeholders across the business to really drive business decisions
- Ad-hoc analysis and project based reporting
- Interpretation and presentation of key reports
- Chairing and attending weekly management meetings
To be considered for this role you must have at least 3 years of FMCG experience within a similar role or will be a big 4 leaver looking for their next role. You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to partner with non-finance stakeholders across the business and chair weekly meetings to present results. You will have strong excel skills, accuracy and attention to detail, along with being a proactive, driven and results-orientated person.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, please contact Charlene Weaver in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St