$90000 - 110000 / annum
26 May 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a large corporate NZX listed entity with turnover over $900M. The business is continuing to grow and expand in its markets all over the globe. The business has a broad focus encompassing a huge breadth of the supply chain right through to the end sales cycle. This is part of a global business and has a down to earth culture.
The role of Systems Accountant has been established to provide technical support in the SAP modules to support the business in its management accounting reporting processes. The role will be very ad hoc and project work in nature. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Be the super user within the Finance team, particularly on BO & BI reporting
- Design and implement standardised reporting across the management reporting functions
- Make recommendations to the IT team to improve SAP and other systems
- Liaise with the IT team regarding problem solving
- Design and test new processes with process change implemented by IT.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all management reports
- Support/manage specific projects as required
- Design and lead specific system training for the Finance teams
- Prepare training manuals for Finance processes
- Drive a continuous improvement mentality through the business and in your role to enhance the system/process capability
To be considered for this role we are seeking an individual who has a strong understanding of both Accounting principles from a management reporting perspective combined with sound working knowledge of SAP, in particular BO & BI solutions. You will need to be someone that can sit between the worlds of IT and Finance and be the conduit, able to interpret and problem solve between the two worlds to provide working solutions to the business. You will demonstrate high levels of initiative, communication ability across departments and an ability to work independently.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700