NZD26 - 29 / hour
6 May 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a specialist consultancy firm based in New Zealand servicing the construction industry. They work with companies in the commercial, tourism, education, culture, residential, health, local government and infrastructure sectors. They are located in Newmarket and are close to all public transport. They continue to grow and due to growth have needed to upgrade their system hence the need for a contractor.
As the Accounts Assistant you will be supporting the Company Accountant on a daily basis. You will be responsible for the following:
- Entering Suppliers invoices into MoneyWorks
- Preparing batch payments weekly and monthly
- Processing of expense claims for 60 project managers
- Update New Supplier, Debtor and Employee data into MoneyWorks
- Banking and receipting of the daily bank statements
- Month End Preparation
- Credit Cards - collation of monthly receipts and reconcile to Bank.
- Following up on overdue accounts
- Processing journals
- Data Maintenance - update key details for all clients, suppliers
- Some other administration support may be required from time to timeYour Profile Apply Today
- Job Reference No: 06900-0010973134
- Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Anishka Krishna or Kelsey Llewellyn in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
- You will have previous experience working in a similar mixed role. You will be comfortable with data entry of invoices and working with complex reconciliations. Good excel skills is important and also the ability to work on multiple systems. You will have strong communication skills and be able to deal with many different areas of the business. You will be open to helping the wider team and flexible with part time hours.
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700