Location : Newmarket
Post Date : 12 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0010125975CW
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Market leading, multinational company who are well recognized for its high quality, premium service and products. They are now in search for an experienced Financial Accountant to look after the North Island region consisting of 3 Auckland Branches.
The role of the Financial Accountant will report directly through to the Financial Controller to provide efficient, accurate and timely reporting for their retail operation. This role will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Look after 3 Auckland Branches.
- Verify and ensure invoicing and coding is correct.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Analyse and process cash receipt entries promptly.
- Ensure branch supplier invoicing is received by Accounts Payable in a timely manner.
- Complete all balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare month end and year end reports.
- Prepare and review budgets.
- Complete branch visits and onsite verification functions as required.
You will have at least 5 years relevant work experience and be fully qualified. You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. You will be a confident and personable individual as this role requires liaising with other managers within the business when completing branch visits.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, please contact Charlene Weaver in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St