NZD80000 - 110000 / annum
21 January 2019
IT and technology
Having been operating in NZ for over 10 years, this well-established frim in the logistics industry has been going through a period of sustained growth and are at the point where they are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer to keep up with the increasing workload. They operate from modern offices, with plenty of parking around and close to public transport links
As the DevOps engineer you will be working in a team of two as part of the wider Development team of 3. You will be an important part of a dynamic Scrum team and responsible for streamlining a deployment pipeline with a focus on automation. You bill be responsible for all cloud services including deployment, documentation and change management. Also, an important part of the role will be your responsibility surrounding measuring and ensuring the company meets product service level objectives.
You will have excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with a variety of people across the business and at least 3 years' experience working in a DevOps. This role will suit someone who is inquisitive, responds well to changing requirements and enjoys working independently to come up with innovative solutions.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and creative work environment where everyone is encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals.
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career higher.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Thomas Hoksbergen, Ian, Sean, or German in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700