Financial / Management Accountant
Location : Newmarket
Post Date : 01 November 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 10125975MA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
My client is a well known company with an instantly recognizable brand in the market. Based in Newmarket, close to public transport, the company requires a Financial/Management accountant to cover a maternity leave position.
The role will report directly to the Financial Controller and be part of a supportive team. You will have a huge amount of dealings with the Regional General Manager as your role will include supporting him operationally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly P&L reports
- Business partnering the GM and sales managers, providing financial analysis of performance
- Preparing variance & profitability analysis
- Preparing and reviewing budgets
- Preparing year end reporting requirements
- Providing review of the clerical function, ensuring all invoices and servicing charges are coded correctly to reflect each branch's operations
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a strong background in Financial / management Accounting where you have taken full responsibility for pulling together the month end process. You will have an inquisitive mind, be able to present the results to the operations people with confidence and also have an enquiring mind. You will need to be systems savvy, enjoy getting into the detail as well as seeing the overall picture.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St