Senior Management Accountant
Location : Newmarket
Post Date : 21 November 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 069000010108789
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
My client is owned by a large multinational and has an elite product offering. Their brands are recognized as some of the most prestigious within the automotive industry.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and part of a wider team of 8 in Finance, you will be responsible for :
- Partnering across the retail group, providing commercial insight to the wider leadership team and external stakeholders
- Provide strategy and analysis on company performance and objectives
- Manage and prepare the budget and forecast for each business unit
- Provide advice and drive process improvements across the business
- Maintain and develop department KPI's
To be considered for this role you MUST have experience within the retail automotive industry, this is non-negotiable.
We are also looking for someone who is enthusiastic, keen to keep developing and willing to learn new skills. You will have strong communication skills as business partnering is important in the position. We are looking for someone career driven who is keen to keep moving up the corporate ladder. You may have just got your CA qualification or are about to.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St