$70000 - 90000 / annum
26 April 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a well-known company within the construction industry, responsible for many products being used now a days in the New Zealand market.
This role will require of someone who has proven themselves to be an up and coming solid Back-End developer, without neglecting their knowledge on Front-End technology. You will be joining a team of experienced developers with a chance to hone your skills in software development as well as develop soft skills.
Your Skills & Experience
· At least 1-2 year of experience of experience in software engineering.
· Commercial experience with .NET C#, ASP.NET MVC, WPF and RESTful APIs.
· Understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and Design Patterns.
· Experience/exposure with AWS and Microservices.
· Clear verbal and written communication skills.
You are a clear communicator, that can have conversations on a technical or business requirements level. You are ready to take your next step in your career, and you want to work as part of a tight and cohesive team.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Germán Fernandez Trelles, Ian Hamilton or Thomas Hoksbergen in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010715825
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700