Accounts Receivable & Credit Control Clerk
NZD50000 - 60000 / annum
24 June 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a market leading brand within its specialist industry. Based in this modern South Auckland based office, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Receivable / Credit Control Clerk to become a part of this close-knit finance team.
The Role Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Management of the debtor's ledger
- High volume reconciliations of customer accounts
- Processing of customer receipts
- Preparation of detailed reports for management
- Investigation and processing credit notes
- Collection of outstanding debt
- Managing existing relationships with clients
- Providing support to Admin
- Other general admin duties
We are looking for an individual who can work independently demonstrating initiative when carrying out tasks. Possessing high attention to detail and accuracy accompanied with strong communication skills both verbal and written, this role will suit someone who is motivated and enjoys working as part of a team in a high-volume environment.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Linh Dang in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010637825
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700