Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Manager
$30 - 40 / annum
4 October 2018
Finance and accounting
This not-for-profit organisation is a progressive, cutting-edge organization in the service delivery industry with a real commercial culture. Based in East Tamaki and parking available on site. The offices are modern in a handy location and the team has a good family feel throughout the organization.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager and CFO you will be working as the Accounts Receivable Manager with a team of 4 Credit Controllers, 1 Accounts Receivable Officer and 1 graduate reporting into you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Enuring debtors processing is accurate and within timeframes
- Improving processes to maximise collection
- Reviewing outstanding queries and ensuring they are managed to the agreed timeframes.
- Manging overdue debtor balances to ensure they are efficiency chased and delivered within deadlines.
- Helping improve invoice processes
- Assisting with system upgrades and roll outs to reduce manual interventions and improve procedures.
- Provide timely reporting to the Finance Manager and CFO on debt levels, targets for collection and invoicing timeframes
- Ad-hoc administrative and reporting duties as required.
You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience managing Accounts Receivable and Credit Control with proven experience managing a team and creating results as this is a key for the role. You will have strong communication skills and great ability to work with others both internally and externally as this role will be based on the ability to create excellent relationships. Experience working with system upgrades and implementations will be highly regarded for this position.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Aanya Rana in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Hourly Rate: $32ph - $36ph + 8% Holiday Pay
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700