NZD55000 - 60000 / annum
3 April 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a multinational company with Kiwi roots. Having been in business for a substantial period, this is a well-established innovative business that continues to have a dominant position in the market. The role has arisen due to an internal promotion within the team.
The role of Accounts Assistant reports to a Team Leader in a team of 6. Duties include:
- Processing order transactions
- Preparing invoices
- Monitor and resolve outstanding invoices
- Bank, supplier, clients and GL reconciliations
- Process freight and logistics invoicesThis role forms part of a large team and this is a fantastic opportunity to cut your teeth in this business. The team is incredibly supportive and has a pitch in feel. One of the biggest challenges in this role is the complex high-volume environment.Your Profile
- To be considered for this role, we are looking for:
- someone with AP and AR experience that is a team player
- someone that is organised and can cope with volume.
- You will ideally have experience with freight invoicing or the industry.
- You also will be someone that loves to problem solve and enjoy analytically looking at things. Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Anishka Krishna or Ryan Robson in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.Job Reference: 06900-0010465183
- Apply Today
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700