Location : Penrose
Post Date : 13 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 9307654RSMR
Job Classification : Project Consulting
My client is part of a large global business which has a mid sized NZ operation based in Penrose. This company's revenue is around $30M turnover and has a mid sized finance team. This role has arisen due to the incumbent moving offshore.
You will report directly to the Managing Director. You will have full responsibility for the Finance function which will include:
Actively manage and be involved in preparation of financial and management reports, ensuring that all business, divisional and group reporting deadlines are met with high quality financial information
- Prepare annual statutory accounts
- Managing the budgeting and strategic planning processes
- Managing internal and external audits
- Managing the team responsible for all aspects of high level and routine accounting transactions and supervising all aspects of accounting and financial management at the regions sites.
- Responsibility for safeguarding company assets, insurance cover, risk assessment.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for an experienced Financial Controller who has proven work experience in a manufacturing environment. You will enjoy being part of a mid-sized manufacturing business where you truly have ownership of the Finance function and used to leading a team and managing tight deadlines. This role forms part of the SLT so experience operating at senior leadership level is absolutely critical.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ronil Singh in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St