NZ$50.00 - NZ$60.00 / hour
15 August 2019
My client operates within the construction industry often partnering with other large developers. Due to movement within the finance team they require a contract Project Accountant for the next 6 to 12 months.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and supporting the Commercial Manager the role of Project Accountant will consist of the following key tasks:
- Partnering with project managers around project spend and cost
- Cost allocation on projects
- Progress claims
- WIP reporting and allocation of expenses
- Retention and contract reviews
- Cost Vs Budget review
- Reviewing of current reporting and streamlining of reports, along with creating new reporting for managers
- Systems review and working with vendors around requirements for new ERP system
- Testing of new system
You will have come from a construction or manufacturing background and have proven experience with job costing or standard costing along with a strong management accounting. Ideally you will also have experience going through a system change and testing.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean or Ronil Singh in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700