$20 - 20 / hour
1 November 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a privately owned, New Zealand company with more than 40 years of history. They are a strong name in the market and pride themselves on having long standing relationships with their commercial customers. With the finance team sitting in head office, the expansion of clients has seen the work load increase and so, they are looking for an experienced accounts clerk to join the close-knit team.
In this role you will be reporting directly to the CFO and working within a team of three. You will be responsible for a range of duties including :
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Month end reconciliations
- Debt collecting
- Customer client queries relating to billing
- Daily bank statement entry for all entities
- Other data entry as required for accounts
- Maintaining Ezitracker time tracking information
- Answering phones for all finance related queries
- Other general finance and administration duties as required
- Covering payroll if required
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Extraordinary experience in an Accounts role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and ability to build good relationships.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- The support of a close knit team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Anishka Krishna or Hajra Saleem in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700