Location : Ponsonby
Post Date : 10 November 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0010170133CW
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Fast-paced, dynamic company who are established as market leaders in their industry.
The role of the Finance Assistant is essentially the 'go to' person within the finance team, responsible for a variety of account functions including:
- Bank reconciliation.
- Updating timesheets.
- Printing invoices and attending to email and phone queries where required.
- Follow up invoice approvals.
- Credit card and petty cash management.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable if required.
- Helping with intercompany balance sheets.
- Filing finance documents.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks when needed.
Ideally you will be a recent school-leaver or graduate with some general work experience now looking to get your foot in the door for a well-known company with a great brand. We are looking for a hard-working individual who is hungry to learn and develop and will roll their sleeves up to help the finance team wherever needed.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, please contact Charlene Weaver in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St