Accounts Payable Officer
NZD60000 - 65000 / annum
14 March 2019
Finance and accounting
This international telecommunications company that is privately owned and has been operating in New Zealand, UK, USA, and Australia for over 15 years. They have been growing steadily over the past few years and are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team. An opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing industry with semi-flexible working hours and an opportunity to take on additional responsibilities.
As the sole charge Accounts Payable Officer, you will be working closely with the Financial Controller and the Accountant who have both had long tenure in the business. You will be responsible for the processing and checking of the invoices that will come from the UK, USA and Australia with a range of currencies.
- Processing and checking invoices.
- Communicating with the international team.
- End to end Accounts Payable
- Being the sole charge Accounts Payable officer with the opportunity to make the role your own. Your Profile
- To be considered for the role, the company is looking for someone with:
- Attention to detail.
- Able to problem solve.
- Experience in Excel.
- Accounts Payable Experience.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Evelyn Gravatt in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010894253
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700