NZ$60,000.00 - NZ$80,000.00 / annum
4 September 2019
IT and technology
Out client is one of the most successful financial software companies in New Zealand that provides bespoke solutions to large companies, as well as reporting and administrative services. They have no plan to slow down and ready to bring more people on board to help them with this journey.
You will be part of the DevOps team supporting the current infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines while also helping the development team to make sure a proper test and deployment is achieved. For this role you will need to have a solid knowledge in networks and security, Windows servers, Azure and a great understanding of databases, specially MSSQL.
- DevOps experience helping with the set up of a CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with Azure Cloud Platform.
- Solid infrastructure background with networks, security and databases.
- Hands on experience with Windows servers and MSSQL servers.
- Scripting in PowerShell is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
You are an up and coming DevOps Engineer. You are on a mission to learn and work in a team. If this sounds like you; give us a call!
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Seán Smyth or Germán Fernandez Trelles in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010970506
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700