Location : Rosedale
Post Date : 10 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0010122612CW
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Well known retail company, publicly listed on the Australian Stock Exchange with a very down-to-earth, young, dynamic team culture, looking for someone who will be a great fit for the team.
Group Accountant role reporting directly to the Commercial Manager within a finance team of 4.
This role will be responsible for:
- Preparing financial accounts and appropriate commentary.
- Review balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare and upload into Hyperion NZ trial balances and prepare Hyperion journals for group eliminations.
- Prepare Group Elimination pack.
- Prepare Hyperion consolidation and reconciliation of Hyperion Statutory and Management accounts.
- Management reporting to help drive business decisions.
Ideally you will be CA qualified, currently in one of the big 4s now looking for your first commercial step or have a passion for the retail industry. You will have a strong work ethic and a great attitude, we are looking for someone who is not a clock watcher and will work hard to ensure deadlines are met. You will enjoy working in a team environment and working closely with the Commercial Manager and providing indirect mentorship to the Assistant Accountant who really wants to learn and gain more knowledge from this person.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, please contact Charlene Weaver in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St