NZ$55.00 - NZ$65.00 / hour
12 August 2019
My client operates within the manufacturing, transport and freight industry with a fast-growing operation in Auckland. They have a strong presence within Australasia and have been in operation within New Zealand for the last few decades. They are looking for a hands-on Finance Manager to lead their NZ operations from a finance point of view.
As the Finance Manager you will be reporting directly into the Australian CFO with a dotted line to the Country Manager based in Auckland.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Creating board packs and providing commentary to the senior leadership team
- Liaising with the external auditors during audit period
- Owning the month end reporting process
- GST/FBT returns and working with IRD when needed
- Liaising with stakeholders and business units providing insights across the business
- Budgets and Forecasts
- Ability to provide strategic insights for the business; long term process improvements.
- Ad-hoc reporting needs from the team in Australia
To be suitable for this role you should have experience in the manufacturing industry and display the following attributes:
- CA or CPA Qualification
- Advanced Excel skills
- Time Management - meeting deadlines and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Exhibiting a problem-solving mindset - challenging existing processes and making them more efficient
- Going beyond the numbers and provide insights to the wider business based on the financial data
- Strong relationship building skills
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Samir Sheth or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011116437
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700