Senior Java Developer / DevOps
NZD100000 - 145000 / annum
25 January 2019
IT and technology
Having commenced trading in 2014, this is a great NZ success story having grown exponentially over the past few years with no signs of slowing down. They have achieved this through organic growth and are in the process of expanding their client base. The company is an Amazon Web Services Partner and work with a very broad range of infrastructure vendors.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be reporting directly to the Development manager as part of a team of 7 (made up of 6 X Senior Developers, 1 X junior/intermediate Developer). You will be responsible for the development across multiple technologies Java (Spring), Nodejs, AWS and DevOps tools. This gives you the opportunity to further develop or learn a new technology if required. The role will require you to work 3 days on site for a client in the city and 2 days from the modern, open plan offices in Takapuna.
- Java (spring)
- Nodejs (beneficial)
- Agile Development Methodologies
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and creative work environment where everyone is encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals.
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career higher.
You will have at least 5 years' experience in Java Development and responsible for the DevOps, with ideally exposure to Nodejs or willingness to learn. You will have excellent communication skills are a must as you will be liaising with people both internally and externally and most importantly you will be looking for a challenge to put your development skills to the test.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Thomas Hoksbergen, Ian, or German in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010818552
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700